Monday, October 18, 2010

Home

Fall is a great season.  I am enjoying being home for a couple of weeks before we head out to Colorado to start our real winter season.  I am a little jealous of the other teams who are skiing on the glaciers in Europe at the moment but that is only because they are skiing, I am not envious of their location because Fall in the Sierras is a great time.  Having to scrape frost off of your windshield in the morning but also being able to mountain bike and fish is a good combo.  Here are a few pics from an extreme hiking mission with Daron today he was scoping out lines for the winter time up on Donner Summit.


I have one of those new I-pod touches that takes photos and that is what these shots are from, pretty impressive I guess for something that I thought only played music!

Anyway I am feeling pretty happy today that I live in a place where you can get out into the mountains at a moments notice.  I am also itching for winter time.  I am doing my best to train hard these next few weeks before we kick off the World Cup DH season in Lake Louise next month.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you rip this season O'sullivan! Hope the body is doing well and you are hammering in the gym. See you in Colorado

    mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. F yea Giants!!!!!

    I'm sure you were watching today.

    Count me and Chels in for bumbing around Europe a bit with you this winter. Goodman better learn to ski off piste.

    Later Brother, see you in Call-it-not-so-rado

    ReplyDelete